17 December 2008

new and improved Christmas Tree! (now with more baubles!)

*plus a new sofa and the apple cobbler outcome!*


tree with more little red balls, it looks fantastic



Dani, ever so elegantly, modeling the new sofa (plus new table!)The old sofa is now out on the curb, waiting to rot in sofa hell. We may have jumped on it a lot to break it further and inflict lots of damage to it, but that is only because we will all have back problems well into our old age because of that damn piece of furniture. So, you know, all is fair.

Apple Cobbler! It was deemed a success at the office, but I was not entirely satisfied with it. The apple part was delicious, but the dough part was a little weird. I have put a "do not use this recipe" note in my hodge-podge recipe book I am putting together over here. I will be experimenting with some more cobbler recipes in January for Justine's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment