17 May 2009

Scotland? London? who knows...

so there is a one in three chance that Ben and I will be in Scotland come August/September.

the actual prospect of the Highlands/Edinburgh doesn't really phase me, but I think we were kinda hoping to hang around London for a bit longer. Plus, everybody else will still be down here (cept maybe for Bethania, who may be headed Winchester-ways).  I would feel left out and out of the loop if everybody is going to parties, pubs and hangin out in London, and I am 8 hours away...

But then again, firm wise it may be the better alternative (not sure, we have interviews in two weeks). So then it is better firm or preferred location? Course, dunno if it is worth speculating, as I am pretty sure it is almost entirely out of our hands at this point.

All I know is it is a very strange position to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment