18 March 2011

.
it's that time of year again.

you know what I'm talking about.

when pundits are in their natural habitats, rabid fans come out in droves and everybody tries to make a few bucks in the office pool.

IT'S MARCH MADNESS TIME BABY!

woohoo!
and this girl could not be more excited!
been out of the country for the last two tourneys. gotta surround myself with some college basketball goodness!

so you know the drill.
I post my hastily assembled brackets up here, and after each round of games update you as to how awesome or (more likely) dismal I have done.
without further ado:
(will have to click on them to make them larger and readable.)

men's. pretty straight forward. tried to cut out duke much earlier (booooo duke!) but as much as I tried, they're just too good. damn. and my uconn in the final four may be wishful thinking...

women's. now this is something I have never done before.
have my final four be all number one seeds.
usually I try to get at least a three in there.
but to be completely honest, in this case I just don't see it going down any other way.
we'll see what happens.

either way, in both cases...GO UCONN!!!

and, just because last years was so darn fun, Muppet Madness!


rizzo for the win!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment