27 January 2009

I hate tuesdays

so the workshop for one of my projects got rescheduled from end of february to the middle of march, right smack in the middle of when Jen, Meredith, Andrea and Tom are coming over here to visit.

of course

and since it is, you know, my job, not sure how much (if anything) I can do about it. I will have to sepnd half the time my friends flew over here to see me (and not cheaply either) in another part of the country dealing with disgruntled townfolk

and the worst part is these people (the town) have waffled back and forth on dates and changed the damn thing like 20 times, and just had to settle on the dates I have visitor for the confirmed week for the workshop! bastards....

and then the bank/student loan fiasco. I have been trying to get this set up for like a week. wiring my money to myself and then giving it to other people should not be this difficult. I am [this] close to not paying at all and going on the lam (lamb? whatever...). everytime I think I have it set there is some number or code that I cannot find, the bank here doesn't know and the bank at home is ignoring my emails and not letting my mom talk to an actual human being whenever she calls.

add that to the fact that I an extremely overtired and not even that fact that it is a sunny gorgeous january day can get me out of this funk

damn tuesdays.....

No comments:

Post a Comment