30 January 2009

things

[so I did this thing for facebook, cause I had a lull in work for about 20 minutes and as bored. It was an interesting exercise though, so I decided to post it. This is the original 25, but I think I will also post more as they come to me...]


1. I don't drink coffee

2. I started a blog on a whim a couple months ago, and am actually enjoying it

3. I miss my cat like crazy

4. I am an architecture snob

5. I love living in other countries, and intend to do it as much as I can, but New England will always be my home

6. I have a huge crush on Neil Patrick Harris

7. Hedgehogs have become a slight obsession of mine

8. People that can turn a blind eye to others' suffering baffle me

9. I am discovering a previously unknown love of boots

10. I take a LOT of pictures. But never try to take my camera away from me, I will beat you

11. I miss swimming and dancing

12. After Cadbury, I will never again be able to enjoy Hershey's

13. If you told me ten years ago that I would be the one in the room vehemently defending American Football to a whole bunch of foreigners, I would have told you you were crazy

14. I have roughly the memory of a goldfish

15. I have a tendency to overeat when I am bored

16. I honestly do not know what I would do with ten million dollars

17. When I haven't done CAD or sketch-up for a while, I start to miss it

18. I had told myself that I would never live in a block apartment building, but London is expensive and I don't make that much, so....

19. I love cheese

20. I sleep ten times better with Ben next to me

21. I try to be a good person, but I don't know how often I succeed

22. Autumn is my favourite season, but I love them all and don't understand how people can live in places with none (or just one really)

23. People who are passionate about what they do are my favourite kind of people

24. I absolutely love my family. Ben's ain't bad either

25. It may look like I have my life figured out, but the reality is quite the opposite

No comments:

Post a Comment