1 October 2010

.
let's get right down to it.


Week Four:

Seahawks over Rams

Jets over Bills

Saints over Panthers

Steelers over Ravens (not the popular choice, but stranger things have happened. and I am rooting for Charlie Batch.)

Broncos over Titans

Packers over Lions

Bengals over Browns

Falcons over 49ers

Texans over Raiders

Colts over Jags

Chargers over Cards

Eagles over Redskins (although would be kinda cool to see donavon mcnabb go back to philly and beat them, I don't see it happening...)

Bears over Giants (down with the mannings!)

Pats over Dolphins (please of please oh please oh please.)




I know it seems like this has turned into a football blog, but having no internet access 95% of the time really cuts down on the silly superfluous blog posts I used to do...
those will have to wait for when I get free internet access a job again.

.

1 comment:

  1. BORED. I mean, I love your blog, but football really is taking over. Sad face.

    ReplyDelete