19 April 2011

.

Home Bleep Home
Stranger Photos Have Happened, Vol. 1
Virginia-Highland Edition (Atlanta, Georgia)
I tied a disposable camera to a bench in Atlanta with a sign that read:
Good afternoon,
I attached this camera to the ben
ch so you could take pictures. Seriously. So have fun. I'll be back later this evening to pick it up.
Love, Jay / The Plug






When I retrieved the camera that night, I was happy to find that the entire roll of film (and then some) had been shot. Below are the photos that were taken.





(I picked just a few of the pictures)

I wanna do this.

really really badly.

once it warms up, I think I will.
question is, where should I leave it?
harvard square?
the common?
copley?

and what do you think, would a saturday be the best?

[via]

.

No comments:

Post a Comment