27 June 2011

.
so I am waaaaaaaay behind on my reading.

with the wedding, getting ready for the wedding, recovering from the wedding, etc etc etc I just haven't had many opportunities to spend a lot of time with my books.

work doesn't help either.

and with the international moving and starting grad school in a few months, I think I'll start to slip again.
(do textbooks count for this challenge? I think they should.)

I have gone from cavalier "reading 100 books will be easy!" to "oh sh*t, I don't think I'm gonna make 100 books!" fairly quickly.

ah well.

we'll just have to see how many I manage to fit in before the end of december 31st.

and do better next year.

mark your calenders.
100 books in a year [2012] will be epic.
(and much better planned...)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment