21 January 2013


well, one of my new years resolutions fell through last night.
the patriots lost to the ravens in the afc conference championship game.
they will not be going to the superbowl, nevermind winning it.
(and, thusly, at least for the next two weeks, I am a 49'ers fan)

therefore, time to focus on the resolutions that are in my control
(instead of just wishes, hopes, and superstitions)

I have already made some decent headway into one of them, my (renewed) quest to read 100 books in a year.

three weeks in, and I've knocked down 2.

not completely fabulous, but in my defense I am doing a lot of volunteer work for an ngo back in london, and we got a new lego game for the wii for christmas.
there are only so many hours in the day, after all.

anyways, if interested, you can follow my reading progress here.
(pinterest. the lazy man's way of keeping track of read books)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment