3 February 2009

more things

26. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue

27. I may outwardly apologize, but I like stealing all the blankets

28. at some point in my life I have sang in a choir, played the violin, been on a swim team, did track and field, played lacrosse, danced jazz and danced pointe and stage managed theater

29. I am honest to goodness terrified of heights

30. penguins were my first animal love, then sheep, then giraffes, then moose and now hedgehogs

31. I find my self talking to inanimate objects more often than I care to admit

32. I love snow days just as much now as I did when I was 9

33. I tend to like what are considered sophisticated drinks; gin, scotch and the like

34. I absolutely adore sushi, and would eat it for every meal if I could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment