24 August 2009

moving tomorrow!

Really excited. both for the new place and to get out of the old place. (landlady was psycho...)

Unfortunately, Ben and I are not going to be able to move into our new flat for a couple weeks while the guy who is living there now waits for the flat he just bought to close, but we have awesome friends and we are crashing with Dani and Lenka and helping them out of their rent while they wait for their other roommates to arrive in the country. Kinda excited about that, and can't wait to see their new place. I have heard descriptions and it sounds amazing!

But it is kinda strange to be packing up the only life I have really known in London. Granted I am only moving about a half hour away, and am still very much in London, but its a bit surreal none the less. Added to the fact that Justine is now going to be living in Amsterdam and Dani, though only about 10 minutes down the road, will not just be across the hall anymore. Complete the whole thing with the new job I just started and my life is definitely starting to head in a slightly new direction.

I am looking forward to the change though. And I can't wait to move in to our new flat!

No comments:

Post a Comment