15 April 2010

afternoon observations:

1. going to the shop for water post lunch is a much better idea that pre lunch or far enough into the afternoon that lunch is a moot point anyways and you are hungry again. fewer spur-of-the-moment chocolate bar purchases occur this way.

2. you want to be looked/stared/glanced at oddly by many many people on the street? wear bright yellow tights.

3. the sun is glorious.

4. I apparently am unable to walk to and from a destination along the same route. I drew a diagram.
[made in microsoft paint. excuse the crudeness.]

[totally did not remember this complete lack of a skin tone colour from when I used this program as a kid. thus the no arms and head. only my bright yellow tights saved my legs.]
I have no idea why I do this.

5. rice cakes are freakin' delicious. no matter what ben says to the contrary.

No comments:

Post a Comment