8 April 2010

well.
it seems my couple years at kicking ass in the area of march madness brackets was either a fluke, or a very short-runned streak.

I did horribly this year.

though, in some slight defense to me, this years men's ncaa tourney did not go as anybody thought it would.

which is why I love college basketball, really. anything can happen, and it often does.

so without further ado, let's go the the bracket carnage.


[I am going to keep them smaller, so you can't see my shame as easily.]

yeah.
this bracket was bad.
though nobody, nobody, saw kansas going out in the second round to a number 9 seed. they were the pundit favourite's to take it all.
you let me down kansas. you let me down.

so, we are going to forget that bracket ever happened and move on.

the men's nit tourney.
also, not fabulous.

so far, 0-8 on the final four predictions.

ouch.

but let's forget the men, and take a look at the women, shall we?


this is a little better.
1-3 in the final four, and managed to pick the champs correctly.
[though whoever didn't pick uconn to take it all after the season they were having had obviously fallen and hit their head or was on some heavy medication.]

at least my first round showing here is respectable.

but honestly, I couldn't even pick the muppets correctly....


while I did almost take the fraggle rock region, my understanding of the world's favourite original muppets is apparently way way off.

all in all, I am calling this year a wash, and going to see if I can get my bracket mojo back next march.

I'll just leave you with a pretty proud HELL YEAH UCONN!!!


WOOHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment