20 July 2010


apparently these are the top US cities for young adults to live in.

connecticut's representing!
out of 64, our small little state is claiming 3.

but, really?
hartford?
I mean, I am not coming down hard on my capitol city or anything, but have these people ever been to hartford?

it is quite nice and all, but in the nice parts.
which, more often than not, are not affordable to most young people.

most young people have to live in the other parts.

maybe they should name this "the top cities for established and at least mildly successful 30-somethings to live it".

although, I will grant you, that is not as snazzy a title.

(worcester too)

[via]

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I've lived in 3 of them! And been to about half.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oddly enough, I have never actually LIVED in any of them...but been to quite a few!

    ReplyDelete