19 July 2010

ok, the day has come.


that day your were all waiting for with bated breath.


the day bethany puts up pictures of her making funny faces in front of royalty.


you're welcome.

introductions. not too bad. (yet.)

still not too bad. this is actually probably my best one of the day.

so that's what I look like when I make that face. I always wondered...


 and the piece de resistance.
Charles looks surprised my face has the ability to distort that much.
Dominic looks stalker-ish.
I am obviously attempting to imitate a baboon or some such creature.



however, those were not the pictures that matter.
those were not the pictures I was really hoping would come out really really good.
the important pictures are as follows:


exhibit A: photo of fellows with joey and hank. (sustainability advisor/drink buyer/all-around good guy and ceo, respectively)


exhibit B: just the fellows, much more relaxed.


but there was still something missing...



there we go!!!



[all image credits (sans horrible rushed photoshop job) richard ivey]

No comments:

Post a Comment