9 September 2010

.
I have been making week by week NFL predictions for years, but usually kept it to myself, as sometimes my record was pretty dismal.

but this being the first year where I will most likely be all over the place during, at least the first part of, the season, I'm figuring this is the easiest place to keep all that organized and such.

so, without further ado, my predictions for week one.


WEEK ONE

Saints over Vikings

Browns over Bucs (though really, these are two bottom-feeding teams at the moment, who knows who's worse better)

Patriots over Bengals (go pats!)

Dolphins over Bills

Bears over Lions (or at least I hope so, for the bear's sake. the lions are baaaaad)

Steelers over Falcons (though, with Big Ben out for 4 games, that may be wishful thinking)

Broncos over Jags (I still am rooting for josh mcdaniels)

Colts over Texans

Giants over Panthers

Titans over Raiders

Cardinals over Rams

Packers over Eagles

Seahawks over 49's (though this is just a random guess. I don't know much about these two teams this year)

Cowboys over Redskins

Ravens over Jets (also wishful thinking. but not cause I like the ravens. I don't so much. but I hate the jets. boooooo jets!)

Chargers over Chiefs (as much as I would like to see matt cassell do well, I don't see them winning that game...)


so, check in tuesday to see how well, or poorly, I did!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment