22 September 2010

.
oof.
not a good week, guys.


not.


a good.


week.


Week Two:

Falcons over Cardinals

Cowboys over Bears (once again, don't mind being wrong.)

Titans over Steelers (I am sorry Steelers, I will not doubt you again.)

Ravens over Bengals

Eagles over Lions

Vikings over Dolphins (hee hee! think farve should have really retired this time. course, I'd be happier if the fins weren't a division rival...)

Chiefs over Browns (tho I wish I could say matt cassell had something to do with that win.)

Panthers over Buccaneers

Packers over Bills

Seahawks over Broncos (josh. I won't doubt you again.)

Raiders over Rams

Texans over Redskins

Patriots over Jets (don't wanna talk about it)

Chargers over Jaguars

Giants over Colts (a manning lost. good enough for me.)

Saints over 49ers


Week Record: 8-8
Running Record: 19-13


not what I would call a good showing.
the pats and I had that in common last week.


but we both pledge to be better next week!


less "thought-out" picks, more "gut-feeling" picks.


things are gonna change for the better guys, I can feel it.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment