14 September 2010

.
well now, that was one heck of an opening weekend!
and dear lord, how much I missed it.

ok, so let's see how I did.

WEEK ONE


Saints over Vikings take THAT brett farve!

Browns over Bucs

Patriots over Bengals  WOOHOO!!! welcome back wes welker!

Dolphins over Bills

Bears over Lions but I take back everything bad I said about the lions. they should have won that game. that rule should be changed.

Steelers over Falcons

Broncos over Jags ahh well. maybe next time josh.

Colts over Texans and I am a-okay with being wrong. manning needed a reality check.

Giants over Panthers

Titans over Raiders

Cardinals over Rams

Packers over Eagles though I really liked the eagles throwback uniforms. they should wear those all the time.

Seahawks over 49's

Cowboys over Redskins I am WAY okay with being wrong on this one too.

Ravens over Jets man, what a painful game to watch. and not only cause I was rooting for the ravens (boo jets!) for the only time in my life.

Chargers over Chiefs and I am okay with being wrong on this one as well.



Record: 11-5

not bad for the first week when you really don't know anything about any team, not bad.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment