15 June 2010


so I have been reading this blog lately.

and it's really driving it home how drabby I tend to dress.
this is based mostly on me not being a morning person, usually sleeping in too late to give too much consideration to the clothes I throw on before running out the door and generally just being lazy vis a vis my wardrobe.
(not having a huge budget for clothes and shoes doesn't help either.)

but I am trying.
and I think getting better.
(least ben tells me I have been looking good lately.)
(though maybe he is just trying to garner good points...)

but just look how stylish these people look! (click for larger image)

I have style envy.

and this leads to the question: do bikes automatically make you stylish? or do only stylish people ride bikes?

discuss amongst yourselves.

either way, these photos are making me consider getting over my embedded fear of being flattened by a double decker bus while cycling the streets of london and get a bike.

[almost]

I would be fashionable!

[maybe]
.

No comments:

Post a Comment