5 January 2011

.
so I've been seeing this thing floating around the interwebs for a while now, a challenge to read 100 books in a year. I have read blogs by people who have done it (or attempted it really. very few make it to 100.)
needless to say, it intrigues me.

for I am an obnoxiously fast reader.
perhaps I could pull this off?

let us find out!

introducing my shelfari!
I will be putting up all the books I manage to read over the next twelve months, as this is probably the only way I will be organized enough to keep track of all of them.
(I have also added a shelfari widget at the bottom of my blog. mostly cause I like the word widget.)

whenever I finish a new book I will put a little note up here, almost entirely self-congratulatory, but also informative!

I am currently in the middle of two books (one for commuting on the T, one for pre-sleep reading), Commitment by Dan Savage (actually re-reading this one, but it still counts) and Packing for Mars by Mary Roach.

both fabulous books which I highly recommend.
in fact, any of Mary Roach's books.
I have read the previous three and own two of them.
I have not read any other of Mr Savage's books, but it is highly likely I will seek them out in the future.

hooray books!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment